These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fibrodaze Blog. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Fibrodaze’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Use of Content
Fibrodaze is owned and administered by Sue Vickers. © All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without permission is prohibited.
You may also view and/or print pages from Fibrodaze for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Fibrodaze without permission to do so.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Fibrodaze
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Fibrodaze
- Redistribute content from Fibrodaze (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Fibrodaze, its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Fibrodaze shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Fibrodaze reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or any other proprietary right of a third-party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Fibrodaze a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Any image which is not otherwise attributed to another source is presumed to be owned by Fibrodaze. If you wish to use the image, please ask permission.
Accuracy and Validity
Fibrodaze strives to make facts and information as accurate as possible. In addition, Fibrodaze is a work in progress. The scientific findings regarding fibromyalgia are ever-changing which means that content can become outdated. While I hope to avoid having outdated material on this site, I can’t guarantee that everything is timely, so don’t rely solely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information at Fibrodaze.
Please note that the information contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not, nor is it ever intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice or professional recommendations, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician(s) or other qualified healthcare providers.
As a reader, you will not hold Fibrodaze responsible for libel or defamation in its content. There is no intention to do harm by hosting content at Fibrodaze. The content at Fibrodaze is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use the information and somehow are injured, Fibrodaze is not to be held responsible. The sites that Fibrodaze links to via hyperlinks are not under its control. Those sites are responsible for their own content.